Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Recommitting!

I really wanted to take advantage of this time of year and feed off of and contribute to the motivation that A LOT folks have making their New Years Resolutions! I also felt that it was the perfect time to get my booty back in gear to tackle what I wanted to originally accomplish by May.

Even though I won't lose 52lbs in a healthy way by my original goal of May 21st, I'm going to make it a point to lose that one pound a week until that date which should give me the following results...

"Starting Weight": 209.8 lbs

Goal Weight Loss: 20 lbs

Goal Weight: 189.8 lbs

Date to Complete it by: May 21st, 2013

What I plan on doing first, tackling PORTION CONTROL! I'm the freakin WORST at over indulging!! It's amazing what results I've seen just by starting out with portion control! haha!!

Any of you have a new plan? How's your progress? What might you be doing differently this time around? What are your goals for 2013?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!